ABOUT THE CARD
GOT A CARD?
Harley-Davidson® Visa Card
- Get Your Monthly Credit Score3 – At No Cost!
Convenience Check Requests
While logged into Online Banking, you can request a convenience check. Learn More
Card Number or Expiration Date Change Checklist
- Activate your new card as soon as you get it in the mail.
- Update your new information with all merchants that bill your card automatically, i.e.:
- Utilities: gas, water, electric and garbage
- Online services: iTunes and Amazon
- Recurring expenses: cell phone, insurance and cable TV
- Subscriptions: Magazine, newspapers
- Make payments as usual to the statement showing your old credit card number. The system will credit your account appropriately, and your next statement will reflect the new number.
- Destroy any remaining credit or check cards with the old card number or expiration date.
- Destroy all convenience checks with your old credit card number.
Credit Limit Increase
While logged into Online Banking, you can request to have your H-DTM Visa card credit limit increased. Learn More
While logged into Online Banking, you can request to Transfer a Balance. Learn More
Overdraft Protection Preferences
While logged into Online Banking, you can change your Overdraft Protection preferences on your U.S. Bank Checking account. Learn More
Automatic Bill Pay
Take the hassle out of paying bills. Save time and money by eliminating the need to write checks, buy stamps or worry about mail delays by using your H-DTM Visa credit card to pay bills.
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late – Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment Tracking – See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning Rewards – Earn rewards faster by using it to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability – You are protected with zero fraud liability4
Types of bills you can pay with your H-DTM Visa credit card:
- Cable / Satellite TV
Please contact your billers directly to set up a one time or recurring payment using your card. You can often set this up through their website.
While logged into Online Banking, you can request to have a copy of your Cardmember Agreement mailed to you. Learn More