Harley-Davidson® Visa Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting and using the H-D Visa card
- Can I apply for the Harley-Davidson® Visa card over the phone?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
If you apply for the H-D™ Visa Secured card, you should receive your card 7-10 business days after we have received your application and initial security deposit.
- Can I still get a Harley-Davidson® Visa card even if I don't own a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle?
- What's the difference between the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature®, High Performance and Secured cards?
- How can I get a copy of the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature card benefits package?
- Is there an annual fee with the Harley-Davidson® Visa Card?
- Can I use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card only at Harley-Davidson® dealerships, or can I use it anywhere?
H-D Genuine Rewards
- When do my points expire?
- Why aren't Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards sent out automatically?
Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards, and some prefer to receive their Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Card as soon as they earn enough points. So we allow cardholders to choose when they receive their certificate by having them request it when they are ready to redeem.
- How soon will I receive my Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Card(s)?
- When do my Harley-Davidson™ Gift Cards and H-D™ Genuine Rewards Certificates expire?
- Where can I use Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards?
H-D Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes
- What kind of motorcycle could I win?
- What are the odds of winning the sweepstakes?
- Can I get a copy of the sweepstakes rules?
- Do I have to use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card to enter the sweepstakes?
Managing your H-D Visa card account
- Can I see my Harley-Davidson® Visa card billing statement online?
You can also elect to go paperless and stop receiving statements in the mail each month.
- Can I make a Harley-Davidson® Visa card payment online?
- Where should I call with questions about my Harley-Davidson® Visa card?
- What address should I send payments to?
- What is ScoreBoard?
- Is there a fee for ScoreBoard?
- How often is ScoreBoard updated?
- Does ScoreBoard replace my current Credit Card statement or other reporting available online?
- Why doesn't the information in ScoreBoard match the reporting on my QuickBooks® or other financial management software?
- How much spending history is available within ScoreBoard?
- Can I print, download or save the information available through ScoreBoard?
Yes. You can print the report in one of two ways. To print the page you are viewing, select Print from the ScoreBoard navigation bar and it will launch the print function from your browser menu. ScoreBoard will print the entire Spend or Reports page.
To download or save the Spend or Reports information available within ScoreBoard, select Download from the ScoreBoard navigation bar. Then select the format (i.e., PDF, Image, XLS [Version 2000 or later] or CSV).
To download or save a report, select a Download option from the radio buttons available in the report criteria section.
- Can I download transaction information into financial management solutions like QuickBooks?
- What types of transactions are included in ScoreBoard?
- Why are certain transactions excluded from my total spending (e.g., ATM withdrawals, payments, convenience checks, etc.)?
- How is U.S. Bank able to categorize card transactions into Market Segments and Industries?
- Can I have a transaction reclassified into a different market segment or industry?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting