Harley-Davidson® Visa Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting and using the H-D Visa card
- Can I apply for the Harley-Davidson® Visa card over the phone?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- What are my options if I'm declined when I apply for the Harley-Davidson® Visa card online?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
If you apply for the H-D™ Visa Secured card, you should receive your card 7-10 business days after we have received your application and initial security deposit.
- Can I still get a Harley-Davidson® Visa card even if I don't own a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle?
- What's the difference between the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature®, High Performance and Secured cards?
- How can I get a copy of the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature card benefits package?
- Can I use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card only at Harley-Davidson® dealerships, or can I use it anywhere?
H-D Genuine Rewards
- When do my points expire?
- Why aren't Harley Chrome® Cash certificates sent out automatically?
- How do I order my Harley Chrome® Cash certificates?
- How soon will I receive my Harley Chrome® Cash certificate(s) after ordering?
- When do my Harley Chrome® Cash certificates expire?
- Where can I use Harley Chrome® Cash certificates?
H-D Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes
- What kind of motorcycle could I win?
- What are the odds of winning the sweepstakes?
- Can I get a copy of the sweepstakes rules?
- When does the sweepstakes end?
- Do I have to use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card to enter the sweepstakes?
Managing your H-D Visa card account
- Can I see my Harley-Davidson® Visa card billing statement online?
You can also elect to go paperless and stop receiving statements in the mail each month.
- Can I make a Harley-Davidson® Visa card payment online?
- Where should I call with questions about my Harley-Davidson® Visa card?
- What address should I send payments to?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting