Harley-Davidson® Visa Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting and using the H-D Visa card
- Can I apply for the Harley-Davidson® Visa card over the phone?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- What are my options if I'm declined when I apply for the Harley-Davidson® Visa card online?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
If you apply for the H-D™ Visa Secured card, you should receive your card 7-10 business days after we have received your application and initial security deposit.
- Can I still get a Harley-Davidson® Visa card even if I don't own a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle?
- What's the difference between the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature®, High Performance and Secured cards?
- How can I get a copy of the Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature card benefits package?
- Can I use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card only at Harley-Davidson® dealerships, or can I use it anywhere?
H-D Genuine Rewards
- When do my points expire?
- Why aren't Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards sent out automatically?
Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards, and some prefer to receive their Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Card as soon as they earn enough points. So we allow cardholders to choose when they receive their certificate by having them request it when they are ready to redeem.
- How do I redeem my H-DTM Genuine Rewards?
- How soon will I receive my Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Card(s)?
- When do my Harley-Davidson™ Gift Cards and H-D™ Genuine Rewards Certificates expire?
- Where can I use Harley-DavidsonTM Gift Cards?
H-D Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes
- What kind of motorcycle could I win?
- What are the odds of winning the sweepstakes?
- Can I get a copy of the sweepstakes rules?
- When does the sweepstakes end?
- Do I have to use the Harley-Davidson® Visa card to enter the sweepstakes?
Managing your H-D Visa card account
- Can I see my Harley-Davidson® Visa card billing statement online?
You can also elect to go paperless and stop receiving statements in the mail each month.
- Can I make a Harley-Davidson® Visa card payment online?
- Where should I call with questions about my Harley-Davidson® Visa card?
- What address should I send payments to?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting